Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2002 6:08:09 AM EDT
Talk about Mickey Mouse!  Now, the same people who got us into this mess by not protecting our borders, have a plan to save our asses.  If we can memorize the colors of the day, we'll all be safe...or so they tell us.  C'mon guys, get real.  What do you really think we're going to do if you tell us it's a Red or Blue day?  Let's just make this really simple.  There are a whole bunch of "them" who want to kill all of us.  They don't have an end game plan and they certainly don't play by any rules.  Wouldn't it make sense to kill them BEFORE they nuke one or more of our cities...especially since they are apt to pick "The Logic Free Zone" (Washington, D.C...where you people who picked the colors live) as a primary target?  I'm no genius, that's for sure, but I would at least make it perfectly clear to everybody in the Middle East that if there is one more terrorist attack of any kind...whatsoever...anywhere in this country, we will begin a systematic and certain effort to turn their world into glass.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 9:05:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 10:07:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh my god I was laughing so hard watching Ridge talk about the colors. Are there really people in this country that are so stupid that they believe these colors mean anything? Sadly there probably are.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top