Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2002 5:14:24 PM EDT
Don't know if anyone cares... It isn't an excellent movie or anything but it is kinda interesting. Blowing up weird worm thingies. I don't remember if that cool guy that had the basement full of guns is in this one...
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 5:34:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Don't know if anyone cares... It isn't an excellent movie or anything but it is kinda interesting. Blowing up weird worm thingies. I don't remember if that cool guy that had the basement full of guns is in this one...
View Quote
Bert was in this one, but it was set in Mexico and his basement wasn't part of it.  Sad thing is that in real life, the actor, whose name I can't remember, is a screaming, left wing, anti-gun, liberal.

I thought Helen Shavers was pretty hot in this one.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 6:38:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
Bert was in this one, but it was set in Mexico and his basement wasn't part of it.  Sad thing is that in real life, the actor, whose name I can't remember, is a screaming, left wing, anti-gun, liberal.

I thought Helen Shavers was pretty hot in this one.
View Quote

I thought it was kinda funny when Burt shot the creature with a .50 BMG.....the "really long" 100 yard shot
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 6:51:37 PM EDT
[#3]
That Bert guy must post here [:D]
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 7:41:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I thought it was kinda funny when Burt shot the creature with a .50 BMG.....the "really long" 100 yard shot
View Quote

Hehe, yea
100 yards is crazy hard! I Can't believe he hit it with a SCOPED .50 CAL!
LOL

Burt or Bert or however you spell it, was THE MAN in this movie. Don't know nothing about the actor, that's a shame he is a leftist liberal anti.

He had some good one-liners.
I especially enjoyed "I have run out of ammo, that's never happened to me before."

LOL
that was great...
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 7:47:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I loved Tremors. Have the DVD.

The sequel genuinely SUCKED.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 7:54:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He had some good one-liners.
I especially enjoyed "I have run out of ammo, that's never happened to me before."

LOL
that was great...
View Quote

My favorite line in the movie!!!

second favorite line.....

"It's going to be big"...... "bigger than that... keep running!!!"

Link Posted: 3/12/2002 9:16:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone seen the third one?

[img]http://employees.catapultsystems.com/dwinarski/tremors3/title.jpg[/img]

Looks like its all about Burt blowing sh*t up.
From the mere look of the pic it looks like it might be semi-cool. It doesn't look real popular judging from the number of hits that specifically mention it when i searched for "tremors."
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 9:28:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I think I will wait till it hits cable.

Quoted:
Anyone seen the third one?

[img]http://employees.catapultsystems.com/dwinarski/tremors3/title.jpg[/img]

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 9:44:21 PM EDT
[#9]
LT, you're alive?  How's it hangin?
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 12:37:23 AM EDT
[#10]
I saw Tremors3 and it was a direct-to-video movie so you probably won't see it on cable.  $14.00 at amazon, probably avail at your local video store.

Fun "campy" movie that those who enjoyed the first two will enjoy.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 2:23:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Tremors 3? Looks like Michael Gross' acting career is officially in the toilet. Maybe they'll bring back Family Ties, too...
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:48:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Frrom LARRYG

Bert was in this one, but it was set in Mexico and his basement wasn't part of it. Sad thing is that in real life, the actor, whose name I can't remember, is a screaming, left wing, anti-gun, liberal.

I've heard the exact opposite regarding Michael Gross, ie he's much closer to Bert the gun-nut than he is to Mr Keaton (Family Ties).  Definately haven't heard him spouting off at the mouth like most Hollyweird pinkos.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 6:28:35 AM EDT
[#13]
The opening scene in Tremors 3 features Bert blazing away with a quad fifty at waves of Graboid babies. How can you not love that?
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 6:46:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Frrom LARRYG

Bert was in this one, but it was set in Mexico and his basement wasn't part of it. Sad thing is that in real life, the actor, whose name I can't remember, is a screaming, left wing, anti-gun, liberal.

I've heard the exact opposite regarding Michael Gross, ie he's much closer to Bert the gun-nut than he is to Mr Keaton (Family Ties).  Definately haven't heard him spouting off at the mouth like most Hollyweird pinkos.  
View Quote

I guess like all of us, we have to work for an anti-gun organization, Gross has to "bite the bullet" and act in a pro-gun type movie, such is life....
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 1:54:12 PM EDT
[#15]
I just found an interview with Gross at
[url]http://www.filmcritic.com/misc/emporium.nsf/95a45e26914c25ff862562bb006a85f2/9cc759a3a24aa1ff88256ace00062813?OpenDocument[/url]

The most relevant quote is this

I'm actually a gun control person. Someone said to me once, "Would you want that right taken away?" I said, "Oh, my God, yes! Take it away from me in a minute! The only reason I own a gun is because I assume everyone else in the United States does as well."

I would say at least he has a gun, but he wants our rights taken away so I want something very bad to happen to him.
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 6:16:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The opening scene in Tremors 3 features Bert blazing away with a quad fifty at waves of Graboid babies. How can you not love that?
View Quote

It wasn't a guad fifty It was a dual fifty.  Hey, by the way what type of Bullpup is that that Bert has.  What type of pistol is that that he gives to Jack(not sure if this is the person's name.)  I've seen this movie like 4 times, because I own it.  Me and VA-gunnuts Seven year old sat down and watched it in my room.  I think he liked it, but couldn't really keep up with the life of the graboid.
GUNSHOOTER
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top