Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2002 5:27:16 PM EDT
Saw you locked the post where I asked Cinncinatus where the number 6 million came from and who benefits from having the number incessantly burned into the collective psyche of the planet.

Now...if I remember right.....aren't you the same guy that stated that millions of Jews died at Dachau? I posted the official numbers for you, and they were in the low tens of thousands, not millions.

It's in that vein that I'd ask you why a guy who is so lost on even the major points of the holocaust would lock a thread with an honest question.

While I'm sure the truth appreciates your concern and all, I'm not sure it should be worried about exposure to questioning. I mean, what truth on the planet needs to be protected?
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 5:36:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder why it is that the only people who bitch about threads getting locked here are the ones who only come here to beat out the same tune on the same old drum.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 5:41:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Jesred...for your own good, go home.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 5:47:01 PM EDT
[#3]
[b]Jesred[/b], I'm going to do something I have never done on this Board before.  I'm going to lock this thread.

And in so doing, I ask you to review the following items from the Forum Conduct Code:

[b]6) Pure trolling.[/b] Either to piss someone off or simply for your personal enjoyment. If you're here to cause trouble, it will be a very short stay.

[b]7) No personal attacks towards ANYONE.[/b] If you have a problem with someone, then take it offline with them. If it's with a member of the staff or a moderator, then contact someone from the Senior Staff. Attacking a person, ANY PERSON, in a non-joking manner (clearly visible as a joke) will not be tolerated. Joking and teasing are fine, but if you cross the line, apologize before things get worse. This includes provoking someone into an attack.

In your previous posts, I have not called these items to your attention, simply because I felt that I was just as involved as you were.

Much to my everlasting shame.

But this 'free ride' is over for the two of us.
And maybe a few others, as well.

If you have any problems with this, then please contact a Senior Staff member and make your complaint.

Eric The(Compliant)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top