Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2002 4:33:03 PM EDT
Hey everyone, I saw the lighting of the Towers of Light memorial that they lit up tonight and I'm honestly dissappointed.  

I'm surprised that they didn't make this brighter and larger, especially since I'm only at 60th street with a crystal clear view and it still looks pretty dim.  Others I've talked to said the tv showing of it looked like crap also.  

Whoever thought this up should have put more into it, otherwise it is a good idea.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 5:50:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, i got a glimpse of it as I was walking home from the gym.  If I didn't know better, I'd have thought it was just the grand opening of another Circuit City or Virgin Megastore.  Actually, I went to high school with one of the artists responsible, and somehow I'm not surprised by the level of mediocrity.  
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 5:59:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Neat idea!
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 7:15:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought that this was going to be temporary, until the location was cleaned up and stronger brighter lights would put in.

Or am I just smoke'n crack, again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top