Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2002 3:35:07 PM EDT

From the very beginning of our hunt for Osama Bin Laden. I have held to the theory that if and when Bin Laden was found. We would never hear of it. Due to the fact that his reported death would probably be a signal to the rest of his sleeper agents here and abroad to cut loose whatever evil they have planned for us.

Think about it..... We haven't had a video tape of ol'sami for quite some time. He seems to be a natural ham. Who won't miss a chance to piss of the USA. So why no videotapes lately? The gov't seems to be ignoring him in their statements about the war on terrorism. Almost like he never existed huh! I think the same could be considered for the leaders for Al-Queda and the Taliban also. Isn't that how the gov't handles most sensitive issues. Ignore them and the public will go away.........

Should I apply for FBI credentials or should I just put the tinfoil hat back on and go through the equipment exchange?

Link Posted: 3/11/2002 4:15:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm far from a conspiracy theorist but your idea is plausible for your stated reason and others. As much as many of you would argue, our foreign military policy is greatly dictated by world opinion. As an example I use Desert Storm. World opinion turned against us almost instantaneously after the images of our forces strafing and killing retreating Iraqi soldiers on the road to Basra. Almost immediately after that Bush ordered the cease fire and subsequent end to the war. Now we have to go back and finish what should have been taken care of 10 yrs ago.

As far as the current war is concerned, Bush has stated that our aim is to kill Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and his terrorist network. For now, world opinion is still on our side. The minute we announce (God willing) that Osama is dead world opinion will start to sway against the war (Not to mention our lovely Liberals within the US will start calling for an end). They will view any additional attacks on our part as nothing more than retribution on our part. Knowing this would you announce to the world that Osama has been found and killed? I most certainly wouldn't until I have accomplished everything I set out to do (the annihilation of Al Qaeda and all other threats to our country). I'm not saying its true but it most certainly is a plausible theory.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 4:21:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 4:29:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Should I apply for FBI credentials or should I just put the tinfoil hat back on and go through the equipment exchange?

View Quote

Better start a poll:

Junior G-Man or
Tighter Tin Foil Hat?
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 4:43:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 4:58:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I would not be surprised if he was dead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top