Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2002 3:17:43 PM EDT
Well, this will be my 3rd post on this topic (the other 2 have been dead for months). But, I have put up a Web Site and Bulletin Board where you can go to comment.

I am trying to decide what states I should focus on getting a job in when I graduate (Which has been pushed back to August since I will need 6 more credit hours after this semester). I have narrowed the list to:

Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Louisiana, Texas, New México, Arizona, Utah, and Nevada.

So, here is the site I put up [url]http://move.noreno.org[/url].

BTW, I will be keeping my permanent residence (parent's house) in Florida so I can vote against Reno in November.

BTW, my industry/education is in information technology. I would prefer/need to find somewhere I could get a job in IT.

BTW, the states on the top of my list are: Florida, Arizona, and Indiana. But, I will consider any of the others also or any state if my information about such state is incorrect.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 3:22:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I forgot to point out that you [b]DO NOT[/b] need to register in order to post messages on my site. And, the site also will not accept any new registrations.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 4:46:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top