Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2002 1:43:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 6:50:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 4:41:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm on AR50 right now.  Somehow I'm in AR15 forums.  Here is the address on the top of my page right now.

http://www.50world.com/forums/topic.html?id=95807

Link Posted: 3/4/2002 9:19:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess 50 World is not a very high priority.

75% of the time it seems to be on the fritz. It doesn't make sense to direct anyone over there to take a look if chances are it won't be working.

It's a shame, because it's a way, way better setup than Biggerhammer, and has slicker features than the FCSA site as well. I especially hate BH because every time you start to get into a technical discussion about anything the whole topic drifts out of sight before any conclusions are reached. And it's such a disorganized gabfest.

But 50 World's going to die for sure if it ain't kept working.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top