Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2002 8:14:58 PM EDT
I'm using hot mail and have some friends I e-mail links to sights and some AR-15 topics, how do I save a link and hotmail it, I also don,t have a clue on how to cut and paste from my favorites list to e-mail.
Thanks for the lesson.
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 3:58:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Blkbrd - if your running Windows above your [b]BACK[/b] button should be the word [b]File[/b].
Pick (left click) on it, scoll down to [b]Send[/b], there should be an arrow on the right, slide mouse over and box should appear with 3 options:
Page by e-mail
[b]Link by e-mail[/b]
Short-cut to Desktop

Pick second option, then all you have to do is fill in the e-mail address of person you want to send to.

[b]If this is not compatible with your system.[/b]
From the website you want to link, then pick (left click) in address bar above, (should say http://www.ar15.com/) with click address should be highlighted blue. Then click [b]Edit[/b] followed by [b]Copy[/b]. Go to your Hotmail enter address of person your sending link to and [b]Edit/Paste[/b] link you've copied into body of message and send e-mail.

One of these methods should get you what you want.

Mike
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 9:47:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top