Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2002 8:55:48 PM EDT
I am a computer idiot so pleases bear with meI think you should hear this.  I was reading a thread when my screen whent blue then the thread come baack up but all of my internet explorer icons were gone.  there was as smaall icon aaat the top that said "edit".  I clicked on it and Microsoft Front Page opened up with your wed site on it.  I don't even know how to use front paage but I know what it for.  I wass able to drag and drop some of the icons or buttons  like the "active topic" button.  I moved some stuff around on the page then I closed out Front page without saving changes.  Was I editing AR15.com? Is something wrong on your end or is it just my P.C.  Like I said I know very little about computers and even less about web pages.  just thought I'd give you a heads up incase it is something.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 7:32:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top