Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2001 3:45:45 AM EDT
I love this board, but since the format change-over I have been noticing myself getting a bit frustrated with the "little" things.

Okay, I know I'm just a MORON [;)], but how do I get to see more posts per screen page?

Right now, I see two issues.
1) The website header takes up A LOT of screen real estate.

2) The vertical height or each post line is very WIDE. There is a lot of wasted space here.

Changing my I.E. Explorer Browser's View/Font across the range of Largest to Smallest provides only a minimal change.

Any ideas?

Thank you.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 6:25:45 AM EDT
[#1]
What is your screen resolution set to?  I use 1024x768.  The higher the res, the more you'll see on the page.  Depending on the size of your monitor, yours should at least be set to 800x600.  You can also select what size font you want in the forums by going into your profile once you've logged in.  Set the font to medium or small.  You should see an improvement.  [;)]
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 8:40:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top