Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2001 9:32:21 AM EDT
I've tried all I know to reduce the image size in photos I've tried to put into my photo album. I always get the message it's over 100000. I've tried erasing background, on scanned pics I've tried to use a lower resolution, what can I do to make this work? I use an iMac with a Canon N65ou scanner, and a Kodak DC4800 dig. camera. Thanks
WSmac
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 4:56:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 12:36:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I suppose when you say you compress, you mean you use some type of compressing program? I'm not sure I have one - is Stuff It the same thing?
WSmac
p.s. I finally posted picks from a web pics place, but they were WAY huge. How do I decrease the size of those? I get the "my photos" page and it shows a small picture with Webshots' other info on the page. What I did was to click - full page (or something like that) and it got rid of the Webshot page and just had my picture on it (that's the one that was too big). I copied and pasted just like you all said in one of the other recent topics here. I tried to copy/paste the regular page (with all the Webshot info on it and my picture) and I got the dreaded box with the X.
If this makes sense to you let me know what you think. Thanks
WSmac
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 5:42:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 6:52:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the help!
WSmac
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top