Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 12:34:52 PM EDT
And they haven't posted in the last 30 days so a search doesn't provide you with a "profile" button to click.  The "profile" button references a user ID number not the name...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:34:08 AM EDT
[#1]
??
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:40:20 AM EDT
[#2]
You don't have access to anyone "profile" but your own as I understand it, however the User Info button will provide you with information on the poster, (provided ofcourse the person is not like you and 90% of the others around here too scared or paranoid to provide real identity info).

Most prefer to hide behind the anonymity of their keyboards.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:32:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Well for example, if I wanted to send you an email, I can click on the "User Info" button or "Email user" button at the top of your post.  But lets say you dont post for a month and I want to send you an email.  I can't because I cant get to any of your posts.  If I happened to save your user ID # (2775 in your case) I could go to:

http://www.ar15.com/member/member.html?id=2775

and email you through there.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:07:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top