Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2001 8:01:15 AM EDT
i posted that i wanted to trade an upper for an upper in the WTB section, went to edit it today, and its gone! any ideas??
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 3:26:16 PM EDT
[#1]
How long ago did you post that topic? If it was over , what, thirty days I believe that it gets archived. I may be wrong though.

Alex
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 3:57:32 PM EDT
[#2]
nah, it was like 2 1/2 - 3 weeks, though...
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 4:19:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe you should e-mail a mod or repost the topic.

Alex
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 6:06:05 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks, i'm hesitant to bother anyone directly, they're busy enough...[8)]

...but, i want to make sure that if it's gone that it'll stay gone, or a re-post may cause confusion. i'll give it a few days, not that big a deal...nobody wanted to trade anyway! [:P]
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 9:44:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Fattym4 i can assure you i didn't delete it. mmk
 is this the one you're talking about from 7/26/01 ?  [url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=40103[/url]  
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 4:51:35 AM EDT
[#6]
that's it mmk! now don't tell me it was there the whole time! my girlfriend and i spent three days looking for it, and couldn't find it!! no worries, though, thanx for your help!!! BTW, was it in fact archived??
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 5:27:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 2:29:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Fattym4 i had a time finding it myself. first i did a search under your name but it didn't turn up there. now i know i hadn't deleted it and could think of no reason why anybody else would. so i just went back about ten pages and worked my way forward,there she was. glad i was able to help. mmk
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 3:20:06 PM EDT
[#9]
thanks, really, i'm not worthy of your time.

BUT, now i know i'm not crazy! when i was looking, there were only 8 pages in all! whew! for a minute there, i thought my TF beanie had sprung a leak or something!! [:D]

...i ken spel
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top