Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2006 4:44:33 PM EDT
Hi All,

Any idea what's going on with the mail server?  When I tried to log in it sent me to an IPswitch page and will not allow me to log in?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:56:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:03:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:15:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Am I supposed to understand what this means?

At a minimum one could assume that I'm experienceing technical difficulties with the mail server.  Since I've upgraded to Gold Membership, I've not been able to use the mail server.  My password does not work.  I never see any links that read: "forgot password click here" or anything like that.

What gives?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:20:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:24:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You should of said that the first time.
Did you read and follow the instructions in this thread? www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=75&t=397096

I think I shouldn't have had to say anything at all.  A web-mail server that I pay for should work as expected the first time.  And yes, I did e-mail striker.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:18:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:45:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yes you did e-mail me..about an hour ago.
FYI..the e-mail accounts have to be set up manually..GB and I do that. I was at work and he's on a plane somewhere between home and Vegas.

Good news, the e-mail works!  Thank you.  I respectfully suggest that the info about setting up accounts manually be added to "notifications" of Gold & Platinum members.  Perhaps it already is and I missed it.   It would have been nice to know that when I originally signed up and paid for my Gold membership over three months ago.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:44:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:51:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
It use to be done when your account was upgraded but it fubared it's self. So..www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=75&t=397096

Is this still an issue?  I've had the same problem, but figured it was maybe being done manually.  The photo server took a few days to work.  But now it's been a few days since that began to work, and email still isn't.  Saw this thread, so got me to wondering.

THX
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top