Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 3:44:13 AM EDT
Hello, I am having problems changing my email address on the server under my personal settings, just wondering if you can help.

Current email: [email protected]
email address that I want to use is [email protected]  when I  entered this email address the server tells me that it is invalid. The mchsi.com address will only be good for 2 weeks because Iam moving. Update...when I emailed you from the ar15.com server I returned it to me also.  below is a copy of the return.

New problem:  I tried to email mail you with my mediacom account ([email protected])and it got returned to me because it said it was potential spam? That might explain why I haven't been getting notices to my subscribed forums.

Help would be appreciated,

Static

Copy of returned mail when sent from ar15@com mail server page.

User mailbox exceeds allowed size: [email protected]

Original message follows.

Received: from SMTP32-FWD by ar15.com
 (SMTP32) id A85A70000081C6045; Thu, 19 Jan 2006 07:27:19
Received: from 12.217.135.95 with HTTP
by webserver ar15.com (216.91.17.154) ; Thu, 19 Jan 2006 07:27:16 EST
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 07:27:16 -0500
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: problems with email
X-Mailer: <IMail v8.22>
X-Note: This E-mail was scanned by WEB-Comm.com Declude JunkMail System for spam.
X-Note: This E-mail was sent from mail.ar15.com ([216.91.17.154]).

Hello, I am having problems changing my email address on the server under my personal settings, just wondering if you can help.

Username: Static17
Current email: [email protected]
email address that I want to use is [email protected]  when I = enter this email address the server tells me that it is invalid. The mchsi.com address will only be good for 2 weeks because Iam moving.

New problem:  I tried to email mail you with my mediacom account ([email protected])and it got returned to me because it said it was potential spam? That might explain why I haven't been getting notices to my subscribed forums.

Help would be appreciated,

Todd ________________________________________________________________
Sent via the WebMail system at ar15.com

POTENTIAL SPAM [BADHEADERS]:
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:21:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:36:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I did get a response this weekend. Basicly said tuff shit to the email change.  .info emails wont work. Great!
As far as subsciption to forum post updates.  They don't work...they use to work fine.  I haven't heard any thing about that.

Help appreciated

Static
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:11:25 AM EDT
[#3]
bump
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:27:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top