Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 5:44:52 PM EDT
I purchased an Aimpoint with tri-lock mount, seen on this board at:
AR15.com Aimpoint add

Received the scope today and it is wonderful, big time +1 to the seller for giving a great deal.  I thought it may be risky since the seller had a low thread count and was across the U.S. from me... but he was AOK, even sent the scope before cashing the personal check I sent him.

Was the obvious reason that there would be too much traffic on such a deal?

Thanks alot to the guys who answered below for all the info... I have never participated in a thread that got locked before.  Did not know what to think, so thanks for giving me some AR15 - 101.
Good idea about editing the for sale post and not reposting a new reply... Infact, I did that just now, I was going to reply... I'll look out for that.

Thanks again.

Rich
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:13:37 PM EDT
[#1]
As far as I can tell it was locked because the scope was sold , to you. It's common pratice to remove/lock an add when the item is sold. Free up extra space ya know?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:18:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top