Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2005 7:59:34 PM EDT
I paypaled a membership payment on dec 31 for 2005, still do not have "privledges" (ie seach parameters, etc) or am listed as a member, sent a e-mail also with copy of the paypal printout, who should I contact now?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:23:59 AM EDT
[#1]
they update accounts on the weekend.i just got an email saying my account has been updated to "bronze membership level".. i still dont have access to the "team ar15 forum",do i get this type of forum access with a bronze level ?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:59:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
they update accounts on the weekend.i just got an email saying my account has been updated to "bronze membership level".. i still dont have access to the "team ar15 forum",do i get this type of forum access with a bronze level ?

The Team Forum is always listed as restricted.
As a Team Member just click it and you'll be allowed in.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:39:57 AM EDT
[#3]
when i click on the team member forum,nothing happens.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:54:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
when i click on the team member forum,nothing happens.

Log out then log back in.  Then click on the Team Forum.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:55:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I paypaled a membership payment on dec 31 for 2005, still do not have "privledges" (ie seach parameters, etc) or am listed as a member, sent a e-mail also with copy of the paypal printout, who should I contact now?

Looks like you've been upgraded already.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:27:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top