Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2004 3:03:03 PM EDT
I just discovered my topics and it says i have authored my max of 50- topics.   How do i delete some of them so i can tag items and come back to them.  thanks for your help.

brian
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:40:48 PM EDT
[#1]
You can only retrieve the histories of the topics you've authored.  Only site contributors have the option of "tagging" posts.

See this topic: www.ar15.com/content/page.html?id=2

You can subscribe to topics by clicking on the "subscribe" button towards the upper right side of the thread you're reading.  This will send an email to you whenever someone replies to that thread.

Another option would be to save that topic to your favorites menu and refer back to it at your leisure.

Hope this helps.  And no, you cannot delete items from "my topics."

Try going to your edit profile options and shortening the length of your history.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:09:29 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks man,  how do you save the thread?

brian
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:59:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
thanks man,  how do you save the thread?

brian

When you are on the thread page, go up to your browser's 'favorites' menu and click 'add to favorites.'

If you're using Internet Explorer just hit "Ctrl" and "D" at the same time - that automatically saves it.  I think you have to hit "Ctrl" and "H" if you're using Netscape.

Glad to help.  Let me know if there's anything else.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:19:24 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks man

i appreciate all you do

brian
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top