Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2004 4:26:10 AM EDT
How can i stop the emails every time someone replies to a thread i have posted in?  I have to delete TONS of emails every day.  I don't see an option to stop it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:56:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Go to the thread that the email is directing you to.  Towards the upper right of the thread there will be a button called "unsubscribe."  Click that and you're all set.

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 11:52:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Do i have to do that for every thread i reply to?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 12:03:30 PM EDT
[#3]
If you continue to recieve emails, you might be subscribed to more than one thread.  Just follow those same instructions in order to stop the notifications.

I suspect you won't recieve any more emails, however.

I'm glad I could help.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 12:05:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Also, you didn't receive an email notice for this thread did you?  If not, then you'll notice where it once said "unsubscribe" it now says "subscribe."

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:08:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I clicked on several threads and they all say "subscribe" now.  Thanks again.  I was getting tons o emails, lol
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:14:05 PM EDT
[#6]
You're very welcome.  Any time you need help on something like that don't hesitate to shoot an IM my way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top