Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 3:20:11 PM EDT
IIRC, time was, when your membership here was due to run out, you got a nice little email warning you of such and gave suffient time to renew.

Q:  Is this still the case?

another Q:

Is it me, or has there been a lack of staff/mod to respond to any posts here in this forum?

inquiring minds want to know!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:42:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Unfortunately, I think I know how you feel.  I sent money yesterday for a Bronze membership and still have not been upgraded.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:18:46 PM EDT
[#2]
word is that they do memberships once a week on the weekends.

not having my membership renewed right away, of course, bothers me, but not the point of my post(s).

GB and staff got their hands full I understand.

I'm just seeing if anyone else notices what I'm seeing or is my tinfoil hat on too tight?

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:52:59 PM EDT
[#3]

word is that they do memberships once a week on the weekends.

I was checking out the tech support forum to find that out. I bought a bronze membership yesterday, didn't get an email confirmation or anything , I'll just sit tight and keep postin w/out my avitar and witty catch phrase for a few more days
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 11:00:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes, it is usually done on the weekend but it does occur frequently enough during the week too.

It varies.  If Goatboy is overly busy it can take up to 2 weeks after the payment was recieved.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top