Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2004 8:36:46 PM EDT
ETA: Got this email from someone I don't know:

To : [email protected]
Date : Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:18:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject : Potential SPAM #1---> email I received from your address
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been receiving emails from your address with
various virus,s attached. You might have a trojan
program infecting your computer sending out emails.
Thanks for your attention to this.

Robert Ibe
                               IBE LLC

I created a new folder called MCC Ammo list, and it was created as a sub folder of the personal folder that I created when I first set the account up. When I try to put emails into it from my inbox , the message reads, "please choose a different destination mailbox."  So I created a second folder & called it MCC Ammo. . .again it is a subfolder of the personal folder, as that was the set up procedure I used.  So I try to do the same thing, move messages into the new folder from my inbox & from my personal folder & I get the same message. . ."please choose a different destination mailbox."

Now I try to delete these sub folders which I know how to do, but when I try. . .
I get a message that reads. . . "can't delete that folder, folder MCC Ammo folder doesn't exist" . . . which is rediculous because I am looking at them right in front of me.  

ETA:
Ok I figured out that this folder thing has something to do with special characters, which I did not realize that a space character was a special character & I did use a space between words in these trouble folders.  Is this why I can't delete, use, or change the name of these folders?
I have three folders that are not able to be deleted or used. They all have the space character used in them & I guess that is why they are giving me trouble.  Any idea how to erase these folders?

They are:
Ammo List
MCC Ammo List
MCC Ammo

Thanks

M4-CQBR
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 8:39:00 PM EDT
[#1]
btt ^
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top