Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2001 7:07:12 AM EDT
My task/tool bar moved on its on to the top of my monitor and I can not get it to move back to the bottom!
Somebody help me!!! It is driving me nuts![%|]
It moved after I had to reset my computer. It was locked up and no keys would work!
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
I don't want to have to go Roy D. Mercer on this thing![:D]
Lynn
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 7:12:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 9:05:39 AM EDT
[#2]
GOATBOY,
I believe it is the windows taskbar. It is the one with the Start |Quick launch | address bar | and clock in it.  When I click on it to drag it is goes nowhere!
I can move up to the bottom of it and my cursor turns into the double ended arrow to move the bottom down but neither the sides or the top move (or will the cursor turn to double ended arrow).[:(]
Lynn
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 9:19:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
GOATBOY,
I believe it is the windows taskbar. It is the one with the Start |Quick launch | address bar | and clock in it.  When I click on it to drag it is goes nowhere!
I can move up to the bottom of it and my cursor turns into the double ended arrow to move the bottom down but neither the sides or the top move (or will the cursor turn to double ended arrow).[:(]
Lynn
View Quote

Click on an empy area of the tool bar that doesn't have any programs or buttons listed. this is a left click...while holding left mouse button down drag to the bottom of your screen then release. It will now be on the bottom. The double arrow thing you are refering to is only to widen or shorten the bar.

John
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 9:39:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey guys! Thanks!!
First it went to the left of the screen and then to the bottom! I'll swear I had tried thet 10-15 times and it didn't work![%|]
I can work in peace now![8P]
Thanks again!!
Lynn  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top