Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2004 8:11:24 PM EDT
I was surfing the site and when I went to change to the second page in Gen'l Discussion I got kicked to the Splash screen and now I can't get back in using netscape!!

I've done all of the cookies things but still can't get past the Splash screen!!  (I'm using IE to post this but prefer using Netscape)

Any ideas on what is happening?
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 8:16:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Almost the same thing here. I can browse, but cannot log in using Mozilla based browsers. In the process of trying all the different versions I have, and none of them seem to be working properly. Sent a PM to GoatBoy in chat about it.

It should be fixed, along with a number of other minor issues.

Jonathan
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:46:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Same here - with IE I can log in (but no autologin)

But with Nescape 7.1 - no login at all.

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:52:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem! At first I thought I had hosed something in Netscape!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:04:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Working Now!!!

Thanks Goat Boy!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top