Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2001 7:36:22 AM EDT
How can I search for posts by a particular username?  This is handy when considering a purchase and looking for previous references.

Thanks
tph
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 7:54:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:45:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Ed:
It doesnt seem to work for all screen names!?

Just to take a random name (that didnt work for me) : Garrisonmfginc

any help would be appreciated.
thanks
tph
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:49:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a problem sometimes when I search for my posts.

Usually I get 8-9 pg list. Sometimes I get (as currently) a list of varying ages about 6-8 posts in length.

What's up?
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:12:04 AM EDT
[#4]
As a matter of fact, I just tried again: Highlight 'Garrisonmfginc' from my earlier post, and try searching.  It doesn't find any results!

Any clues?
tphank
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 4:46:41 PM EDT
[#5]
BTT

Sorry to bring this back up again, but today I did a search and got the several page listing and later in the same session all I get now is the short list. And it is a list not included in the long version.

Is it something I'm doing? I don't think so, but I'm open to ideas. This is fustrating.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 4:01:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Finally:
I thought that I was the only one with this problem....

Any ideas? Solutions?
thanks
tph
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top