Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2003 1:23:34 PM EDT
Hello [Wave],
I sent a paypal payment and e-mail on 6/16/03, but I have yet to be given my membership. I know you guys are busy, but If you can just let me know the ETA on it, I would feel a little better.
Thank You
John
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 11:06:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Okay it has been at least a week now and still nothing. On 6/16/03 I sent a Paypal payment and emailed the webmaster about my user name and both e-mails addresses that I use. If I am not going to receive an AR15 team member account, then please refund my money.
Thank You
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 2:48:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Just wondering if the administrator reads these posts? I also have not heard from the membership group. Only been a couple of weeks. USPS money order sent to Honeoye, N.Y. address.
[sleep]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:15:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Payment sent by ground usually takes a few weeks(It did for me). I have no idea about paypal.

Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:23:56 PM EDT
[#4]
What email address did you send it to?  Try this address: [email protected]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:40:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Hello everyone,
GoatBoy the admin has taken care of it. Turns out he has been sick for about a week. I didn't know how long to wait. I guess I am a product of the information age where everything is done in an instant by computers. Anyway, I hope I didn't come off as being to much of a jerk. My wife knows I can be sometimes. I guess now everone knows. Thanks for your help.
John
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:04:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Hello all, Just to apologize to any one who may have read previous post. I was getting anxious, over anxious to be come a TEAM member. Goatboy hope your feeling better. [lifter]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top