Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2003 4:43:29 PM EDT
after the outage yesterday, i haven't had even one page fully load. the blue bar at the bottom of my screen that signifies the progress of that pages loading never gets much beyond half way. the only thing i notice is that the avatars are all missing. i haven't seen anyone else post about this,so i'm inquiring if this is site wide or only affecting just me.
                               thanks,
                                    don.
editted to clarify that the general menu pages that don't have avatars, all load fully.

Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:03:36 PM EDT
[#1]
For some reason, the avatars are missing for me too, but it could be my computer, as I've been having problems lately.  BTW, I had problems with the bottom two thirds of the pages loading, but recently things have been faster and eventually the full page loads.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:22:25 PM EDT
[#2]
i don't think it's either of our computers, now. too much of a coincidence. i get pictures that are posted, just not the avatars.wierd.
and this happened only after the site came back up, it was fine prior to that.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 1:19:58 AM EDT
[#3]
also having issues here at work ( T1 modem ) and at home (dial up) ..... pictures are taking FOREVER to load in many instances but not all...also no avatars.....wonder what's happening!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:27:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey guys.

There are remaing issues that are being worked at this time.  This would include the lack of avatars.  I can't give you an ETA, but I am sure they are working on it just as fast as they can.

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top