Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2014 12:37:42 PM EDT
When using the email function from the site, the option to "send and save copy" usually sends a copy of the email back to my email as well.  For the last few times, I haven't been receiving them and it makes me wonder if the recipient is receiving the email at all.  Anyone else having this problem?

I have check my junk folder and they are not showing up there either.

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 1:07:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 2:28:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 5:22:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

snip

View Quote

Aol, but might be the same problem.  Goatboy and I did a test and at least it looks like my emails are going to recipient even if they aren't copying back to me.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 4:18:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm having the same problem. I emailed a few people on the EE for deals and tried to have a copy to myself, I got nothing, and it's not in my spam folder. One member I had emailed imed me, that he never got it. I also just tried emailing myself, and I didn't get the email or a copy. I have an aol address as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top