Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2003 3:38:07 PM EDT
I'm on my PC right now because my WebTV won't work on this site anymore...

Last night I had a helluva time trying to post/reply with it...

I managed to post a single reply in a thread, then got logged off...
Couldn't read my IM's even when it did let me log on that one time...
Tried several times to log-in again, with no success...

Finally gave up and went to bed...

I'm not aware of any ability to delete cookies with a webtv unit...

This problem may be relatively unknown due to the fact that the folks having the trouble may not be able to post them here....

Also, I was looking for info regarding membership info and didn't see a "membership" forum...
Where can I find this info to join ???
(Maybe I'm just blind in one eye and can't see out the other)[:D]
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 4:46:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I too suffer from this malady,  I have been working with the WebTV help desk to solve the problem.  It is definitely a problem with WebTV and not AR15.com.  I'll post their solution, if there is one.

I know, I should just buy a pc, but everytime I scrape the cash together, some firearm related purchase depletes the fund.  Go figure.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 4:52:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Art, you on a PC that  is good, maybe some day you will get rid of the web TV. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top