Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2002 7:16:54 PM EDT
In the bicycling thread, page 2:
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=128264&page=2[/url]
post by NH2112, after he attempts to make the word "public" bold, the font changes from a sans-serif font to a serifed font.  This is likely because of an improperly closed bold in a quoted post.

Here's a copy of the post, without the extra {quote} around it that would appear if I were quoting it normally.  Note the font change after the word "public" in the last paragraph below.

Quoted:
Quoted:

[b][i]OriginallyI say that we license cyclists and require that the bikes be registered and tagged, just like cars.[/b[[/i]

I sure hope that never catches on with firearms.

Eddie
View Quote

I don't see what's wrong with licensing everyone who's using a [b]public[/b] roadway, especially since one mistake or stupid act on the part of one of those users could cost a lot of people their lives. Why require drivers to have licenses, for that matter?
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:58:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 9:05:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a question:  Why sometimes does the active topics page say there is like 12 pages of active topics but when you scroll through them, there is nothing past like pg 3 or so?

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 9:10:38 AM EDT
[#3]
One of the main reasons for not licensing bike riders on the road ways is that over 50% of them are under 16 years of age.  This presents legal problems with consent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top