Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2002 7:20:36 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 7:39:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe the problem is with AR15.com members rather than with AR15.com the website.  I changed my displayed email address to use the  ar15.com domain name and I get an infected email there almost every day.  People need to acquire and keep updated their virus protection software.  I finally just deleted ICQ as more trouble than it was worth.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 8:13:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 1:06:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I got probably 20 of the Klez virus from this site today alone. It was comming from other sites also before that that has pretty much stopped now. Focus seems to be spreading from this site now.

Norton AntiVirus does not let it in but it's still a pain.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 2:58:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm getting e-mails from unknowns with a virus.
I've communicated with some of the "senders" and we have concluded that it came from this site. Somebody is lifting our e-mails and sending the W32.Elkern virus.
Anybody else getting it?
The last two subjects were:
           Re: A special powful tool
           Re: W32.Elkern removal tools
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 11:44:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Still receiving ICQ messages from AR15.com...

the_reject
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 6:51:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Since we purchased the new Norton anti virus software and installed it, we have no longer been infected by any new attacks. We update every day. John
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:30:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top