Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2002 2:47:49 PM EDT
I still can't figure out the logic behind the "active topics"

Some times it will display all my messages That I've ever started.

Sometimes it will not display any active topics, even though I was active within the last 1/2 hour to hour.

Sometimes it will only show a few of my active topics and not others.

Its really flawed and I seem to be the only that cares about it. (I posted an article about this few months ago, no responses)
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 10:14:20 AM EDT
[#1]
it pisses me off too
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 10:19:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Drives me nuts too.
It seems like if I'm logged on at noon all my active topics disappear. Then again the regular active topics resets at midnight. However sometimes if I log on at school it shows topics that haven't had new posts in several days. At home it is never more then a few hours.
I wish you could choose for my active what is considered active. I would set my for 3 days, not resetting sometime every 24 hours which is what it seems to do most of the time.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 5:11:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Me three.  It should show a static list of every topic with a new post since you last logged in.....and stay that way, with that list until you logout and log back in again.

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top