Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2011 3:59:22 PM EDT
Hello - can someone please help me with this?  I cannot send nor receive PM's!  Please see below a conversation I have been having with a moderatr, note that the message I am getting is in BOLD below:

I checked your settings yesterday and they are to receive and send IMs

I can't tell you what it is in your settings that could be blocking you, so ask in the tech support section of GD

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=3&t=1144232

––––- Original Message ––––-
From
To
Sent: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 05:00:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: newbie - PM's???

Not a Firewall.? Maybe I am wrong, but I see stuff and try to hit the "IM USER" button, and when I go thru the whole message thing, including the code, I get this message
?
"??You Are Set To Not Receive Instant Messages And Are Not Allowed To Send.
??Please Update Your Profile If You Wish To Use The Messenger System.

"
I figger it's me - please elaborate as to how to fix, I cannot seem to find that part anywhere on your site.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 4:10:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 8:24:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top