Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2002 9:14:36 PM EDT
It's really weird, but depending on the page, some, most, or noe of the buttons will change to the hand icon when I pass over them. For example on this page here "log Out, Profile and Chat" will give me the hand icon. "Help and IM" do nothing. On other pages, I cna't get Home--Forums--Inforation etc. at all. And trying to skip pages in some of the forums won't work at all as well as trying to change the number of days when looking at posts (going from 14 Days to 30 Days for example.)
So, What gives?
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 10:24:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 5:29:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I understand that using the "stop" button will do that , so I son't use the "stop" button. But, let me ask you this, I run some programs that look for "spyware." Do you think these programs could cause a conflict somewhere?
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 7:49:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 9:06:24 AM EDT
[#4]
It's Earthlink, version 5.07.9, and thanks for the interest.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 9:59:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey, GB, I got a couple of other problems for you to mull over: the "Board Code," "Icon Legend," and "Anim Legend" don't work for me either.
Everything work up until a couple of weeks ago. It's certainly a mystery.[:D]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 6:06:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 1:36:35 PM EDT
[#7]
GB, you said the Magic word: java. I forgot I have a filter that blocks all the mischeif that java can get me into on the internet. The part that I don't get was that the filter has been running for a long time now, but he the problems have been recent. Or maybe I'm just getting old, and computers are all voodoo.
Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top