Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2002 8:32:00 AM EDT
After reading several posts from members, in different forums I noticed they were from my home state of New Jersey(sometimes does not feel much like a state)and were in discussions concerning pre-ban weapons(buying, upgrading, etc.)  New Jersey does not allow ANY pre-ban weapons, period.  Members from NJ and the open discussion about these weapons, starts a trail that BATF, FBI and State Police can follow.

My suggestion would be to create a link page with the most current state laws, so members can be update.  A strong organization is one that keeps its members informed.

Secondly, may be a separate disclosure qualifying members knowledge of their state laws would be a way to cover your own ass.

There is mention of banning illegal weapons discussions on this site, and pre-ban are illegal in NJ.

I do not want to see AR15.COM caught up in anything it does not have to.  

PatrickS

PS.  We now have a democrat as a governor(just as bad as our last Dem.Gov. "the commie" Florio) and one of his agendas and to tighten our guns laws even further.  Please do not give him the ammunition to do so.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top