Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2002 8:05:26 PM EDT
First off, thank you for all you do here.

Second, a suggestion for the next time you get into updating the site.  I was thinking it would be nice to have a quick search added to discussion pages.  You know what I mean?  Kinda up near the top or something.  I would think it would search the current forum. Or all forums if you were at the all forums level and have a default setting of some amount of time (? one day? three days?).

Just an idea.

Jeff
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 8:08:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 8:09:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 8:56:12 PM EDT
[#3]
For crying out loud, I KNOW that! :)

I was just saying a quick search...with a box that you type into right on the screen with the topics.  ANd then have a link to "advanced search" to take you to the old type search.

The reason is that my connection is SLOW and it would cut one step out. I was just thinking.  I probably shouldn't do that ;)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top