Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2001 3:02:40 PM EDT
It would be nice if the "e-mail notice of reply to your posted topic" like what was on the other site would be nice. I found that to be a very useful feature. Also some means to attempt to save and transfer info from the old forums as there was an awful LOT of good info..it would be a shame to loose it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2001 4:29:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll second that.  Also, I liked the feature of being able to keep the email address hidden from view during posts or in the profile.  I know I'm not the only one who didn't post their email.
Link Posted: 1/24/2001 7:02:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree with KHB. I can live with just about everything that's going on here. But there is a wealth of information left behind at the old site. It would be a great loss to all if it is not archived and retrievable.

Just my .02.
papa1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top