Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2008 6:57:39 PM EDT
I really think we need to have a mod approve EVERY thread so we don't get threads posted in the wrong place and to stop all the fucking dupes and to stop getting posts that can be answered in a tacked part of a forum where the person is posting..

Link Posted: 7/18/2008 7:03:35 PM EDT
[#1]
^^ I do not approve of this message. ^^

Also, with so many members (some of whom don't LIVE on the Internet), there are going to be dupes. That's what happens when you put together people of similar interests.

The forum is not a perfect information storage system. Think of it more like listening in to every conversation in every gunstore/bar/restaurant/market in your state.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 7:16:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Try being a moderator of a popular site. It's time consuming enough without oversight on every thread to be posted.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 7:23:54 PM EDT
[#3]
 Good one!
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
 Good one!

Yeah, and-

Link Posted: 7/18/2008 9:29:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I really think we need to have a mod approve EVERY thread so we don't get threads posted in the wrong place and to stop all the fucking dupes and to stop getting posts that can be answered in a tacked part of a forum where the person is posting..

That's a GREAT idea. I nominate YOU to be the one to sit here 24 f'n 7 to approve/organize every single thread posted. Have fun. Oh yea, the pay sucks. Good luck!
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 9:39:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

FAIL
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:34:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:37:05 AM EDT
[#8]
impossible with our current setup. you would need a full time staff of mods to keep up with traffic.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:05:22 AM EDT
[#9]
(German accent) Let me see your papers ! (German accent)

Your idea.....Full of fail...  
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:08:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:15:25 PM EDT
[#11]
After getting some sleep and getting off of my surgery meds, my idea, like you guys said would not even be close to practical. Sorry for the waste of Bandwith  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:02:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I like this idea, then we wouldn't have stupid threads like this one!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top