Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2001 9:59:57 PM EDT
GB...

I think if you took the 'blank' line out from between the 'memeber status' and their 'location' it would make it read better because now for shortr messages it puts the following name closer to the previous posters 'stuff'...

The following portion of the thread 'Topic - What happened to the "search by posters name function"' is an example of what I'm speaking of... it just seems to cause me to have to look twice to figure out whose stuff is whose...

Not sure how it'll show up here as I had to edit it to format it soes it's even close (I put the periods in there since the dang thing won't allow padding w/ spaces)... but in any case look at the actual post to see what I mean... yeah I know it's being picky, but ought to be easy to fix, unless of course you just got to have it there for some reason (I did notice the icon thingie like after your name, but the space is still there)... and hey it's late and I figure ya ain't been harassed 'nuff today...  ;)

db

Author                   Topic - What happened to the "search by posters name function"

F5
Junior Member.....................Posted - 02/22/2001 :  17:10:33
............................That is one of the things my buddy and I both miss about...

AZ,  US
16 Posts

ar15patrol
Junior Member.....................Posted - 02/22/2001 :  20:51:21
............................Yes, it's definitely missed. It was brought to GoatBoy's attention...

NY,  US

Link Posted: 2/26/2001 8:30:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 9:59:38 AM EDT
[#2]

GB...

Probably a NS thing... as far as how it looks to the viewer...

The IE view prolly has more 'stuff' to spiff it up and it may not be as obvious...

But like I said... I jes can't support that gun hat'n Willy Gates if I kin avoid it... ;)

Thanks...

db
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top