Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 5:46:55 AM EDT
I think it would be valuable to have a price-finding function embedded in the site.   Examples would be the way the Froogle or NexTag or other price-comparison sites work.

You might even be able to partner with one of the big guys to have a firearms-specific portal to their search engines.

I've been lurking here for a while, and I'm in the process of my first build.  I've really enjoyed looking at the different ideas presented here, and now I'm attempting to figure out where good deals are for the parts I want.  

The Equipment Exchange has some great deals, but those are sometimes difficult to work through for comparisons.

Then there are a ton of other sites besides this one which you have to slog through to find their prices for accessories, then calculate shipping for each.  

And just from the time I've been here, I'm tired of seeing the posts looking for good prices/deals on various parts.

I want a faster method of finding a good price with reasonable shipping, and hopefully some feedback from AR15.com users about the dealer.  Give me something that lets me research smarter, not harder.

Just an idea, but I think it would drive a lot of business to your site--both web traffic and ad traffic.  

Kolodog
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:08:15 AM EDT
[#1]
And an anti-ass raping function for people trying to sell something to people who think the EE is a place where an unused scope in the box somehow depreciates like a car driven off the lot and they should somehow get the scope for significantly less than dealer prices.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:01:47 PM EDT
[#2]
you only get ass-raped if you want it.
or ask for it..
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:05:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Three words: X M L
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top