Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2005 11:51:23 AM EDT
I have a great new suggestion... and it doesn't have anything to do with the fact I can't login to the photo server to upload my avatar no matter how much I post in Tech Support, email, or PM site staff.  

This suggestion comes from how I constantly miss hometown ARFcom get-togethers because I'm always forgetting to check hometown forums on a regular basis.

I'm sure you guys need site add-on suggestions like you need hemorrhoids, but I'll toss this out there:

An email/mailing list that members can sign-up for (in my case, Ohio and Michigan) in each hometown forum where you'd like to receive email notifications of upcoming ARFcom group meets.  Hometown moderators could register dates of upcoming semi-official ARFcom meets which could be mailed out to a database of emails of those who have signed-up to receive notifications of ARFcom meets.

Definitely? Sure? Maybe? Not likely? In my dreams?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:16:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I think that's a great idea.  

Edit-If you want to IM Staff, the best staff person to IM is Striker.   He is very good at handling account problems.  I had an issue with changing my profile and it was very quickly settled.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:11:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:54:06 PM EDT
[#3]
My photoserver PW problem started when I first got my account, over three months ago.  But I'm not trying to draw attention away from my bad-ass site suggestion.  I've damn near given up on getting any help with my photoserver.

They've already reset my PW twice, and told it to me.  I already did it myself a few dozen times... I deleted all my cookies... and I even tried on a public computer.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:25:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:14:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, only a few dozen times.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:55:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top