Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2001 12:26:13 PM EDT
I sure could use one every once in a while.
Am I just missing it?
[X] [x]
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 2:01:58 PM EDT
[#1]
DD,
Other than a dictionary I have not seen one either. [:(] Sure makes it hard to read some of these posts!
Lynn  [uzi]
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Ack!  If most of this board is run on code written by GoatBoy, I'd hate to have to ask him to write a spellcheck.  Considering that even M$ Word's spellcheck can be less than helpful sometimes, I imagine that writing a useful spellcheck might be extremely difficult.  Maybe some package out there could be plugged into the board code, but I'd hate to run some of these posts (filled as they are with all kinds of abbreviations and acronyms) through a spellchecker.  But then, that's just me.  [;)]
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 6:23:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I also baaaa don't understand umbaaa why I
have to baaaaaa go back and forth from umbaaa public baaaa forums to industry baaaaa
forums.

[;)]

It's all good though. baaa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top