Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2001 8:40:15 PM EDT
Two suggestions:

Put a link to the "AR15 Public Forum" somewhere easier to get to.  There are links to the industry forums and the equipment exchange in the top menu bar, but to get to the main section requires either clicking on 'forums' in the menu bar, waiting for forumnav.html to load before selecting the main forum, or waiting for the code for the pull down to load before trying to click on it.  The code always seems to wait until after the images have all loaded before it becomes active.

Session timeout:  This is the one that kills me.  If I have to take a few minutes away from the boards to answer the phone, check email, take to long typing a response or open a different browser window to look up something I end up losing my session.  Having to login again doesn't bother me so much but it also resets the time last visited so I lose the indicators for which threads have new posts.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 9:46:06 PM EDT
[#1]
save a link to the public forums in your favorite folder.thats what i do anyway.mmk
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top