Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2001 9:28:44 AM EDT
I think the for sale forums should have no reply function like Glocktalk. people put thing up for sale, if you have a ? you email them about it. people post ?'s on the forum it may not get seen for awhile. the biggest thing that erks me is when someone posts an item for sale for a price that seems high to someone theyre posting underneath the ad you can get it here or here for less. The person making the reply may not know all the fact surrounding the item and therefore is not qualified to judge the price. also people like to post offers underneath for sale items which just ticks me off. if it says make and offer then email it to em!
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 9:52:21 AM EDT
[#1]
the post that made me think about this
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=3867#lastPost[/url]
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 10:02:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 10:18:27 AM EDT
[#3]
thats a good point. but because some people think they are the price patrol they are hurting others sales. just a thought but I see your side also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top