Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2001 2:45:00 PM EDT
Here is an idea.  Not sure if it has been thrown around yet or not.  Also, not sure if it would be feasable or if anyone else would have an interest.

There are some topics which I post in, where I forget about them and I never come back and see what has been posted after my reply.   It would be nice to have a button to click on and up would come just the topics I've posted in.  Then I could go through each one.  Another button would take me back to the normal layout.

What do you all think?
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 3:18:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 4:51:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Wouldn't it make more sense to just use the search function for Topic Authors and Reply Authors...  why load up the code with yet more stuff...  duh!  ;)

Or am I missing sump'n here...

Jes a suggestion...

db

Link Posted: 7/21/2001 7:26:25 PM EDT
[#3]
db, because I just did a few searches and couldn't find squat.  :)

Plus,  if I did do a search for *7* it would probably come back with a million hits.  Posts people posted at 7:01, 7:02, 5:07, 2:27, etc...  

GoatBoy,  I like my option because I don't start a lot of posts, but I do participate in a few.   Figure it would be easier for me.

Not sure if it would be easier for you.  :)

Thanks.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top