Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2003 10:13:52 AM EDT
Seems like a lot of good people here (myself included) are looking for a job after being laid off or graduating. I understand there are job search sites out there, but personal networking always seems to be the best way to find and get a job. With all these individuals here, somebody has to know about a job somewhere else that a board member could apply for. I am not asking for much (or maybe I am), but just a single forum for people to post jobs they have found while searching the web for others. I for one come across tons of jobs a day I am either not qualified for or not interested in that someone here might want. It is a shame to let that bit of knowledge go when someone here could use the income. Surely there are business owners here that need employees, why not give them an opportunity to hire from within the "family". Thanks for at least reading this [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top