Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2002 4:18:41 PM EDT
In my latest go round with McUzi, I thought "Wouldn't it be nice if Juan could just make him disappear for me?", no GB, I don't want you to stick an m4 up his ass, how about adding a filter that we can add the names of people whom we wish to "disappear", their posts and any posts mentioning them would just be filtered out.

How doable is it?
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 4:47:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
In my latest go round with McUzi, I thought "Wouldn't it be nice if Juan could just make him disappear for me?", no GB, I don't want you to stick an m4 up his ass, how about adding a filter that we can add the names of people whom we wish to "disappear", their posts and any posts mentioning them would just be filtered out.

How doable is it?
View Quote
No way hielo, that would be way no fun, it is good to burn a guy, even me, it makes a person think.
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 4:51:10 PM EDT
[#2]
There are some people whom I choose not to associate with, I would prefer never having to have any dealings with them at all, McUzi is one of them.

If I could make them disappear witht he wave of a keyboard, I would happily do it, a filter seems like the next best thing.

He doesn't make me think, he makes my blood run cold, I don't need that, so *filter*.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top