Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2002 3:17:48 PM EDT
Ok, so it lets me pay for my membership with my credit card. Fine. But nowhere on that page does it let me toss more peanuts into the bowl. Where is the option for people to donate?
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 3:23:08 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]www.castle-arms.com[/url]

[ORDERING PAGE] --> "Server Fund"
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 6:21:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
[url]www.castle-arms.com[/url]

[ORDERING PAGE] --> "Server Fund"
View Quote

Damn you Tim. Really, I mean it this time!

[spank]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 6:24:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Wait, if I donate to the server fund, do I have to pay sales tax on it to the state of IL? If so...hrm. Might have to just take my unorganized self to the bank and have an MO made.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:12:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Any contributions to the "Server Fund" and non-taxable...
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:13:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:18:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Eeesh, don't worry about donations damnit. I dont want you guys pulling money from your own pockets!!! USE THAT FOR AMMO!!! [=D]

I think the greatest idea, was hatched in the minds of others. If you want to help out more, then maybe chipping in to get someone you like (if thats possible! heehee) a membership would be the way to go.

I seriously feel that with the number of people making money off this site and its users, they should be floating the bill together! [=D]
View Quote

Hey Goatboy, what kind of line are you running the site off of now, out of curiousity.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:32:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I seriously feel that with the number of people making money off this site and its users, they should be floating the bill together! [=D]
View Quote

Hopefully this means forcing people to pay to be able to sell an item in the EE.  The EE is so heavily used by so many, but a quick glance also shows that there are very, very few there that actually contribute in financially to support this site...  It's revolting actually!
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:26:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:29:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 1:02:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Goatboy, please see my other post in this room.

Thanks.

WL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top