Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2022 7:40:24 PM EDT
Top NH Conservative Targeted by Child Services for Giving Son Ivermectin

JR Hoell is the founder of a group critical of COVID-19 vaccine mandates

One of New Hampshire’s leading political conservatives is fighting to keep his children from the state’s child protection services agency after giving his 13-year-old son ivermectin.

JR Hoell is the founder of ReOpen NH, an activist group that criticizes COVID-19 vaccine mandates. Hoell, who has also led public education reform efforts and promotes Second Amendment and homeschooling rights, told The Epoch Times that the New Hampshire Division of Children Youth and Family (DCYF) showed up at his doorstep on the night of Dec. 9 with an emergency ex parte order to take custody of his son.

“I want to go on the record as calling the DCYF a terrorist organization,” Hoell told The Epoch Times, “they have no grounds to seek removal of my son from his home.”

Kathleen Remillard, Public Information Officer for the DCYF told The Epoch Times that the agency is unable to comment due to state and federal confidentiality laws. Hoell provided The Epoch Times with a medical report showing an Amherst, NH physician found the teen to be in overall good health less than 24 hours after the agency tried to take emergency custody of him.

Hoell’s son, who stands over six feet tall and has a black belt in Taekwondo, had already returned to his martial arts classes and was over at a friend’s house when the DCYF showed up with two police officers on Dec. 9 looking for his son and 17-year old daughter.

“They told me there was an ambulance parked at the end of the road to transport my son and daughter to the hospital. ‘You either take them or we’ll take them,'” Hoell said the DCYF social worker told him.

The emergency order, a copy of which was provided to The Epoch Times, claimed the  teen “was at risk of coma or death due to the amount of ivermectin administered to him.”
View Quote

At that point in time, it had been nearly two weeks since his son had taken any ivermectin, according to Hoell.  The entire family used pharmacy-grade Ivermectin he ordered online from an international company to treat COVID back in November. By the time the DCYF sought his children, all the family members had already returned to their daily routines, according to Hoell.

It was a nurse practitioner who saw Hoell’s son for a routine follow-up exam on the morning of Dec. 9 that called the DCYF on Hoell.

On Dec. 4, Hoell had taken his son to the emergency at the Catholic Medical Center because he was concerned his son was having an adverse reaction to Tylenol. Blood work on the teen performed on the teen that day showed his toxicology levels were all normal. The blood test results and the medical report from the emergency room visit, which were provided to The Epoch Times, also showed no elevated liver levels or anything suggestive of an overdose of ivermectin.

According to Hoell, the nurse practitioner, who works for an outpatient clinic in Goffstown owned by CMC, did not do any follow-up blood work or other lab tests on Dec. 9 before calling the DCYF.

Hoell said ivermectin was only discussed with the nurse practitioner in a casual manner and she never indicated she had any serious concerns about his son before leaving the practice.

“Ivermectin was not an issue at 9 o’clock in the morning and then all of a sudden it turned into a risk of coma several hours later, ”
View Quote
said Hoell,
“those two positions are not compatible with one another.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:46:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I can honestly say I would not have been as polite about that particular situation.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:46:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Top NH Conservative Targeted by Child Services for Giving Son Ivermectin

JR Hoell is the founder of a group critical of COVID-19 vaccine mandates

One of New Hampshire’s leading political conservatives is fighting to keep his children from the state’s child protection services agency after giving his 13-year-old son ivermectin.

JR Hoell is the founder of ReOpen NH, an activist group that criticizes COVID-19 vaccine mandates. Hoell, who has also led public education reform efforts and promotes Second Amendment and homeschooling rights, told The Epoch Times that the New Hampshire Division of Children Youth and Family (DCYF) showed up at his doorstep on the night of Dec. 9 with an emergency ex parte order to take custody of his son.

“I want to go on the record as calling the DCYF a terrorist organization,” Hoell told The Epoch Times, “they have no grounds to seek removal of my son from his home.”

Kathleen Remillard, Public Information Officer for the DCYF told The Epoch Times that the agency is unable to comment due to state and federal confidentiality laws. Hoell provided The Epoch Times with a medical report showing an Amherst, NH physician found the teen to be in overall good health less than 24 hours after the agency tried to take emergency custody of him.

Hoell’s son, who stands over six feet tall and has a black belt in Taekwondo, had already returned to his martial arts classes and was over at a friend’s house when the DCYF showed up with two police officers on Dec. 9 looking for his son and 17-year old daughter.

“They told me there was an ambulance parked at the end of the road to transport my son and daughter to the hospital. ‘You either take them or we’ll take them,'” Hoell said the DCYF social worker told him.

The emergency order, a copy of which was provided to The Epoch Times, claimed the  teen “was at risk of coma or death due to the amount of ivermectin administered to him.”
View Quote

At that point in time, it had been nearly two weeks since his son had taken any ivermectin, according to Hoell.  The entire family used pharmacy-grade Ivermectin he ordered online from an international company to treat COVID back in November. By the time the DCYF sought his children, all the family members had already returned to their daily routines, according to Hoell.

It was a nurse practitioner who saw Hoell’s son for a routine follow-up exam on the morning of Dec. 9 that called the DCYF on Hoell.

On Dec. 4, Hoell had taken his son to the emergency at the Catholic Medical Center because he was concerned his son was having an adverse reaction to Tylenol. Blood work on the teen performed on the teen that day showed his toxicology levels were all normal. The blood test results and the medical report from the emergency room visit, which were provided to The Epoch Times, also showed no elevated liver levels or anything suggestive of an overdose of ivermectin.

According to Hoell, the nurse practitioner, who works for an outpatient clinic in Goffstown owned by CMC, did not do any follow-up blood work or other lab tests on Dec. 9 before calling the DCYF.

Hoell said ivermectin was only discussed with the nurse practitioner in a casual manner and she never indicated she had any serious concerns about his son before leaving the practice.

“Ivermectin was not an issue at 9 o’clock in the morning and then all of a sudden it turned into a risk of coma several hours later, ”
View Quote
said Hoell,
“those two positions are not compatible with one another.”
View Quote
View Quote

Send bachelors.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:50:33 PM EDT
[#3]
13 YO over 6' tall - yikes
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:54:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Reeks of a publicity stunt.  By both parties.

Edit:  he’s probably a member here, so I’ll reserve judgment
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:56:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, and knows martial arts? I may have been tempted to say “if you want to take him, go ahead and try”.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:56:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Fathers can be ,,,difficult,,,when dealing with their sons being taken from them.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:57:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Purge the dissidents.
Wrong think is not tolerated.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:03:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Send bachelors.
View Quote

No. Send women, and men with a lot of children.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:10:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:21:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow.

Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:21:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
My 14yr old has been 6' tall for a while.

Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:21:49 PM EDT
[#12]
The government wants to take ownership of our children
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:24:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Liberals are Mentally Ill.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Social(ist) Workers are assholes.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:25:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:32:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My 14yr old has been 6' tall for a while.
View Quote

I've been 5' 11" since I was 12 years old.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:44:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The government wants to take ownership of our children
View Quote

They think they do already. Per the gov children are only in the parents care as long as they toe the party line
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:48:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Did I miss the outcome?  Were the children dragged off to the hospital?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 9:35:27 PM EDT
[#19]
make sure you have friends and like minded people, and neighbors ready to dial.  While those vile scum would feel sure doing it with just you.  If there's a crowd they going to have to get thru.... well...
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 10:03:43 PM EDT
[#20]
I would’ve politely asked them what would be the possible punishment if I beat the ever loving shit out of them .

Or maybe let some time go by and have a teachable moment with everyone involved .

Link Posted: 1/13/2022 10:56:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

“You want him? You can try if you like. He will be home from his unarmed combat training class soon. That’ll give me time to get my camera so I can film him ripping your balls off.”
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 11:05:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I can honestly say I would not have been as polite about that particular situation.
View Quote

That's a good way to say what I'm thinking...
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 11:32:29 PM EDT
[#23]
All the shills here, and we all know who they are, that have helped build the noise machine that disrupted the signal of truth and honesty to the point we ended up here should be fucking ashamed of themselves.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 11:33:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Out of control

Inmates continue to run the asylum
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 11:42:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Nope
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top