Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2015 6:47:02 PM EDT
Do I need to keep it sealed. I mean I use an open shave mug to lather in does this need to be bagged to keep soap from drying out? Or is it fine to sit in the mug? Thanks in advance for info on this.
Never mind Rod got back to me on his soap said it only needs sealed if left out not used for an extended amount of time.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 9:40:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 3:40:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I talked to the maker fast email response to my question great service. He said no need unless not in use for extended time. I shave 2 times a week. If that so I have enough soap now for well over a year. If I need to I will zip lock bag it. Not as neat as a tin but I like lathering in a mug.
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 11:17:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I was in Walmart in the aisle with Canning Goods. Ball makes a 16 oz wide mouth canning jar with lid that looks like it would be great to hold soap pucks.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 10:09:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I just ziplock them when rotating my pucks. I hate to say it , but I've been using barbosol sensitive skin lately not bad after a shower. It doesn't smell as good its only slightly less smooth as my sterling soap. Thanks
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:06:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I tin my soaps. Over the last year and a half, I've had 5 or so flavors and really love the Nag Champa. Rod's soaps typically need a good amount of water but work into a very nice lather. I'm a straight razor user fwiw..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top