BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2015 9:40:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 3:33:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup!
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 4:21:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the design, but am waiting to see how the Tatoskok turns out before buying anything else from MWW.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 7:51:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like the design, but am waiting to see how the Tatoskok turns out before buying anything else from MWW.
View Quote

I hear ya, if he doesn't deliver the first batch quickly, his campaign my suffer
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 7:18:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes indeed.  I was the first one in on that one.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 6:03:42 AM EDT
[#5]
needs moar automatic movement.

Pass.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 10:14:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Pass.
View Quote

There is a whole world outside of automatics... Mechanical, quartz/mechanical, solar...

A solar diver is UNIQUE. I love the idea personally. Your mileage clearly ies vary, and that's cool. I applaud people who push boundaries.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 2:38:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There is a whole world outside of automatics... Mechanical, quartz/mechanical, solar...

A solar diver is UNIQUE. I love the idea personally. Your mileage clearly ies vary, and that's cool. I applaud people who push boundaries.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pass.

I recognize that to be true... but I also am firmly in the Automatic or Handwind camp.
I love watches for the mechanical artistry of the inners.  I don't feel any sort of connection to a circuit board.

Luckily, wide world with many opportunities.

I like the design of the watches MWW has shown, I wish them well, but it would appear they aren't going to connect with me.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 5:52:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I recognize that to be true... but I also am firmly in the Automatic or Handwind camp.
I love watches for the mechanical artistry of the inners.  I don't feel any sort of connection to a circuit board.

I like the design of the watches MWW has shown, I wish them well, but it would appear they aren't going to connect with me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pass.

Their last watch was an auto, I'm sure future offerings will be as well. I have a sense Doug is trying to be different.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 9:25:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pass.

Seiko and Citizen have been making solar divers for years. This isn't really blowing my skirt up.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 10:00:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Seiko and Citizen have been making solar divers for years. This isn't really blowing my skirt up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pass.

It's a micro brand that you can customize with your choice of dial and bezel. Seiko and Citizen are rather cookie cutter, mass produced, meh. But if its not your liking, that's cool.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:59:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Bumping this one back up. I do not think it is going to make the goal. It is a shame because it is a very nice looking watch.

So what happens if they do not make the goal? I have no idea how a kickstarter project works?
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:44:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Bumping this one back up. I do not think it is going to make the goal. It is a shame because it is a very nice looking watch.

So what happens if they do not make the goal? I have no idea how a kickstarter project works?
View Quote

They'll offer it again. I hope it fails as I'll be in a better place to buy it in a month or so than now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top